3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

alcbane

Sep 15, 2019
The

Modifications:
1. Built-in cheating function, you can add props directly in setting menu.
2. A review function is added to the training platform to view the skills that have been upgrade.
3. The English version of the map location name has been changed to English.
4.Fix the bug that the trident has no effect when its health is 0.
5. When the chicken essence task is not completed, the interactive options are no longer hidden.
6. Fixed the issue where some resources did not change immediately when switching languages.
7. Fixed some UI display abnormalities in the English version.

Can anyone share this version?

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Hi. I need a obijcect. I think it calls Yuan, I dont remember. That object can be obtained after masturbating at the hole in the wood, that is the guide says, the problem is I've been masturbate two times and the object doesn't appears, and the worst is I only can masturbate two times, the game doesn't let me masturbate anymore. I need that object to get the aphrodisiatic.

Help. Please.

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
Surprised to see so many people have issue playing this, no issues on my end... well apart from one, how do you raise affection? I'm doing quests and stuck with 2 where I need to raise 200 and 400 affection (about Aunt), gave her 3 of those chicken stuff you made from chicken and mushrooms (two interactive scenes, cooking and kissing) but it barely increased over the 1st heart, still can't talk to her about those plants you were asked to pick and I can't really seem to be able to do much more.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Surprised to see so many people have issue playing this, no issues on my end... well apart from one, how do you raise affection? I'm doing quests and stuck with 2 where I need to raise 200 and 400 affection (about Aunt), gave her 3 of those chicken stuff you made from chicken and mushrooms (two interactive scenes, cooking and kissing) but it barely increased over the 1st heart, still can't talk to her about those plants you were asked to pick and I can't really seem to be able to do much more.
On the 2nd island, near the dancer there are 2 shops you can buy gifts, gold ones are the most effective in raising affection with 4 types for 4 girls.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
You can use gift as mention above it is easier than grinding item specific for each character. You just farm for few days and you get enough money to raise it. I focused in the craft part and it was a wrong decision

CrvX1995

May 6, 2024
On the 2nd island, near the dancer there are 2 shops you can buy gifts, gold ones are the most effective in raising affection with 4 types for 4 girls.
Discovered it later on, ended up using cheat engine anyway, this game is grindy even with cheats.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
I have a inconvenirnt. at the sexy statue I've been training to learn new sex positions, I finished all the training at the sex statues but I don't learn new sex positions? Why?

Ngonroi

Feb 15, 2022
Hi. I need a obijcect. I think it calls Yuan, I dont remember. That object can be obtained after masturbating at the hole in the wood, that is the guide says, the problem is I've been masturbate two times and the object doesn't appears, and the worst is I only can masturbate two times, the game doesn't let me masturbate anymore. I need that object to get the aphrodisiatic.

Help. Please.
Its gain by masturbate font of 3 different girls: Muyang, little sisetr and the aint when they're sleping man

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
in first release 2024-08-02 i complete 4 girls and see them in replay, but i want dancer girl and girl on pearse - game say innext updates

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes