Unity - Romantic Escapades [v2024.09.21] [Salamander Interactive]

1. 4.00 star(s)

lookingforfapmaterials

version 2024.08.21

Gameplay: ★★★☆☆

Without cheat, this game is a bit grindy if you don't know what you're doing. But once you have rough ideas about where the resources are located, you can optimize your gathering process.

Graphics: ★★★★★
    The graphics is good to run smoothly on average laptop like mine (Ryzen 7).

Sex scene: ★★★★☆
    Animation is a little bit weird, but overall, it's good enough for this kind of game. Teasing gameplay (labelled as training inside the game) is kinda weird, though.

Sound: ★☆☆☆☆
    I know no Mandarin at all, but I just feel that the voice actors and actresses are just paid to read the line, not showing any emotion at all. The BGM is quite good but gets boring over time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

CrvX1995

Pros:
    - nice animations
    - nice models (but wish short one had smaller breasts)
    - relatively bug free
    - good performance
    - acceptable graphics
    - some kind of story
    - sex scenes have adjustable camera angle, pov, ability to control speed of the action and where you cum (you can cum outside many times, covering the girl gradully in cum
    Cons:
    - sadly cumming inside always looks the same, no bulges, no inflation, no x-ray, no pregnancy
    - very grindy, if not for cheat engine, it would take many days to finish it
    - not many animations, even after unlocking all animations, doing all quests and finishing the game there are only about 6 positions across 4 characters you can have sex with (there are other animations/scenes, but most of these are not interactive and most don't involve penetration, also you can't replay these after finishing the game)
    - could use more actual quests, combat and more characters to have sex with

Not the worst game, but with how grindy it is and how little you get as a reward, I'd not recommend it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

The initial release of Romantic Escapades is a pretty good gathering sim, with 4 beautiful eastern women to pursue. It follows a simple loop of gathering materials to upgrade your pickaxe, use the fully upgraded pickaxe to fully upgrade your axe and handscythe, Get materials to max out your stamina, Get materials to upgrade cabinets to sell more materials, and finally, gather materials to either sell and get the required money for gifts and the plot items, or fulfill quest objectives, which in turn, gets you the girls. Its slightly repetitive at times, but not too much of a hassle in the grand scheme of things, since you constantly unlock more things to gather or see with the girls as you progress.

The sex animations with the female main characters are nice, and the female romantic leads are unique enough, in personality and bodytype from eachother to make pursuing them feel worthwhile. Each character has their own storyline, often with humorous beats that are definitely inline with the same sort of humor you find in cheap chinese romantic fantasy. They were often so wacky that it got a genuine laugh out of me.

While the base this game has is strong, and it succeeds in what it sets out to be, It does have a few things that need polish. In its current state, the game seems to be unfinished, with two potential romantic candidates without content. The English translation is poor, with "him" being used instead of "her" at some points, and flowery prose like "wet jade garden" being used for female genitals, but its nothing you haven't seen before if you have played other games with poor translations. The ending is also horrible in contrast with the good feeling tone of the game. After completing all other heroines quests, you move onto the final island pursuing the final girl. The plot is pretty good here, and it has over the top melodrama expected from the genre- when suddenly its ignored, and you wake up to find your character in the real world was cucked. Just a bad ending, and doesn't really tie anything up well at all.

If you like the artstyle, and don't mind poor translation but don't feel like putting in around 4ish hours of actually playing the game, Its worth using cheats and checking out the short story and intimacy scenes, and I imagine it would be much more worth it when (and if) completed fully.