• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Can someone please tell me where the hot springs are? I need to mine some copper and I'm having trouble looking for the place.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
ehhh is it really chinese game? i thought ppl can't make hentai game in chinese... i see they censor everything, games show too many body = ban, too many blood, gore = ban, red blood must be change to white blood... how da heck a hentai game can appear on steam? :oops::oops::oops:

Azatouth98

Feb 4, 2024
ehhh is it really chinese game? i thought ppl can't make hentai game in chinese... i see they censor everything, games show too many body = ban, too many blood, gore = ban, red blood must be change to white blood... how da heck a hentai game can appear on steam? :oops::oops::oops:
I believe the game developers are not physically in China

skynexyeager

Feb 10, 2023
game version 13.08.2024

and cheat V13.08.2024

I'm not test full check cheat. I'm edit form this forum , sorry if can't work.
game Cr. acgyyg.ru
note: link for ten day or less day to download , i'm not use premium account.
HEY CAN I GET THE LATEST LINK TO THE UPDATE :(

Ragna666

Jul 15, 2020
After reading the patchnotes i figured it was the region settings that caused the issue. I used ntleas to change settings to chinese and the game runs without issues now. So it should help anyone who has the same problem.
What was your issue?

I have black screen only just mouse cursor.
It eats all of my 14gb ram then start to eat up pagefile and my disk usage goes up to 100%

There is a memory leak in the versions here or what?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes