V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
Am I the only one hoping for (probably in vain) for some Parker content on chapter 5? Dev made her so gorgeous that it gets unfair for all the other LIs

Reactions: nxnxs

V2begone

Oct 5, 2023
While I agree with you 110% it's probably gonna be a while before anything happens with Parker.
Yeah, a lot of the story to unroll before we get that chance. My guess is that she and ghostraven are gonna be the last ones for us to take our shot at
And on the aspect of especulations, I think it will happen after mc goes through a near death situation for us to see her true feelings blossom

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I want to find out what she knows first. She's been on the sus side about several things. Depending on how that goes I might be DTF or totally unwilling even with a stolen dick... :sneaky:
You don't really think she's an antagonist do you? She's most likely involved with some kind of "resistance" against the government which is why she has been acting a wee bit suspicious (my opinion of course!).

Yeah, a lot of the story to unroll before we get that chance. My guess is that she and ghostraven are gonna be the last ones for us to take our shot at
And on the aspect of especulations, I think it will happen after mc goes through a near death situation for us to see her true feelings blossom
Sounds very plausible!

Reactions: Rehwyn and V2begone

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
You don't really think she's an antagonist do you? She's most likely involved with some kind of "resistance" against the government which is why she has been acting a wee bit suspicious (my opinion of course!).
There's also the questions of how tiger-boi knew me by name and WTF that Crimson Shadow chick was doing in my bedroom....
But 'think she IS' is too strong, more like 'suspect she might be'...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There's also the questions of how tiger-boi knew me by name and WTF that Crimson Shadow chick was doing in my bedroom....
But 'think she IS' is too strong, more like 'suspect she might be'...
Nah, Jaq wouldn't do us dirty like that! Right?.............RIGHT!?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Nah, Jaq wouldn't do us dirty like that! Right?.............RIGHT!?
I keep coming back to her being besties with mom & dad and yet she got the vax and they did not. Does anyone else smell 'test subject' in here? :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Good news everyone! I have an official release date for Chapter 5!

You'll all be able to enjoy the next chapter of Origin Story on October 7th.

So, here's the breakdown for early access release dates.

God Tier - September 25th
Legend Tier - September 27th
Hero Tier - September 29th
Trainee Tier - October 1st
Manifested Tier - October 3rd
Normie Tier - October 5th
Public Release - October 7th

See you then!
Welp, given I'm going on a holiday for the first 2 weeks of October, I probably won't be able to get into this until I get back on 17th October. :HideThePain:
Oh well, it is what it is.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024

Good news everyone! I have an official release date for Chapter 5!

You'll all be able to enjoy the next chapter of Origin Story on October 7th.

So, here's the breakdown for early access release dates.

God Tier - September 25th
Legend Tier - September 27th
Hero Tier - September 29th
Trainee Tier - October 1st
Manifested Tier - October 3rd
Normie Tier - October 5th
Public Release - October 7th

See you then!
Finally a game worth of an update... It's been a bad week...

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes