Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Thx, and pepole trashing about the translation is better to know that this game probably will never will be translated so this is better than nothing
One of the best romance series for me. I'm hoping for an English translation one day, but it's not looking bright. I'm just hypothesizing what would likely happen. Aikagi has English translation eventhough it was released in JP later than Amakano. Maybe because the arts was too stimulating? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GNB22

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Thx, and pepole trashing about the translation is better to know that this game probably will never will be translated so this is better than nothing
Amanatsu was translated recently, so i don't see why Amakano or Amakano 2 english release is impossible.

Reactions: septimusand

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Sugoi VN is trash especially when GPT 3.5 and GPT 4 exist that people are capable of doing. Better than nothing only applies to the RPG games where you don't really need to understand the story (although that depends on the game itself). A game that is literally about reading what is going on, if the translation is terrible like this trash, then you are better off not playing it at all.

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
This trash ass SugoiVN degenerates need to be banned from any future translations. How they manage to make an MTL that's levels below even free translators is beyond me. Their trash "work" also discourages actual translators from touching these games, because there's technically a translation of them already. SugoiVN is a plague to this community and needs to be eradicated

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Sugoi VN is trash especially when GPT 3.5 and GPT 4 exist that people are capable of doing. Better than nothing only applies to the RPG games where you don't really need to understand the story (although that depends on the game itself). A game that is literally about reading what is going on, if the translation is terrible like this trash, then you are better off not playing it at all.
Who in the hell will spend 500$ or more on GPT-4 tockens for 30 hours VN?

Reactions: Zen0F1r5t

Eren Jones

Mar 3, 2022
Still hope that one day we will get Tenioha 2 and the fandisc that came out after. I'd even take MTL at this point lol.

Also that one Black Lilith game where your the best friend of the magic girl and the teacher/Villain keeps trying to corrupt you.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
I really love this game. Please tell me is the translation good? I mean is it pure trash or is it readable.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Actually Shiravune has a partnership with the guys who made this game so it's very much going to get a real translation, just a matter of time
That's decent-ish news, at least.

Shiravune is still the worst of the official translators out there because they're based in Japan, and thus have to abide to Japanese censorship laws even when they're publishing in English for a foreign market.

But even that is still leagues ahead of oldschool shit-tier MTL.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote