dreddhead

Apr 17, 2021
My only complaint with this game, so far, is the way the text is presented. Appearing in chunks (rather than the full text block at once) is making it hard for me to read.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Seems like i only saw the "Simulator" tag and downloaded. So just FYI:

You can only change the protagonist's breast / penis and some other options at game start, after that it plays out as 100% kinetic novel.

Gay / trans content is not optional.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 3945047

Overview:
Even heroes need somewhere to rest their heads. That's where the Aftercare Inn comes in! Situated between all the most dangerous areas in the realm, it serves as the common gathering place for adventurers to rest and recuperate.
Take on the role of the Innkeeper, the gender-customizable proprietor of the Aftercare Inn, as they provide sustenance and satisfaction to all kinds of adventurers. They all need a roof over their head, a hot bowl of porridge, and sometimes a little bit more... and the innkeeper is happy to help!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-18
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer:Crawlabee Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin/Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3945072 View attachment 3945074 View attachment 3945075 View attachment 3945076 View attachment 3945077 View attachment 3945078 View attachment 3945080 View attachment 3945081 View attachment 3945082 View attachment 3945083 View attachment 3945084 View attachment 3945085

Any animations?

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
My only gripes with the game...is my own dumbass for not reading the tag that said kinetic novel, and was feeling frustrated there's no option to make any decisions. And then I came here and saw the "kinetic novel" tag. My bad.

I actually like the characters designs, and how they are written.

Jul 15, 2020
The concept is interesting, but the art could use A LOT of work. I get the Atlantis movie art style, but it looks more like an AI tried to replicate it. Also, the creators should look into how to present text in a good way

and not like this example sentence, for ease of reading.

Feb 6, 2020
Aw, bummed this is a kinetic novel. The character creator and varied cast look interesting but not having control over any interactions is a deal breaker for me. :confused:

Reactions: StapleComm

HughNose

May 5, 2022
As I progress into the story I realize that it is very well written. Sweet, caring and full of empathy. That is in stark contrast to all the ill will and hateful comments it has drawn initially.

In the meantime most of that was cleaned up by the moderators and I wish to thank them for that!

We have to stay vigilant though - the trolls are still out there...

SeraPines

Formerly 'Hanshenk'
Mar 3, 2019
I love to see variety, and queer positive adult games are a ridiculous rarity. Its sweet and I appreciate it, but the art is holding it back. As an illustrator, I'd like to give a couple of small tips:
1:line consistency, when different drawings have very different line art styles and thickness, it can feel a bit off. Take the 4th preview picture, where the character on the left has much thicker and bolder lines than the one on the right. I'd suggest picking a general thickness for outer lines, and one or two for detail work, and staying at least close to those.
2: While we're on the topic of lines, I like the direction you were going with the rough brush you used, there are too many samesy clean edge low effort cartoon style games out there without a distinct style, but it can be a bit jarring in places. Something that could help is coloring the lines, simply by adding an adjustment layer or mask. You could simply make them a darker shade of whatever color they're bordering.
3: proportions, yeah I can clearly see a don bluth/Atlantis fan here, and I do like it, but I do prefer the more realistic/naturalistic shots over some of the more highly stylized character shots. The bathtub shot for instance looks great, in large part because it feels so grounded and real.
4: rendering, having at least some level of shading makes a WORLD of difference, and you did a good job on the sexy time scenes, but for head on character shots you should always have some basic shading. I'd also suggest getting away from the airbrush style shading, and shade with colors to create warmer (or colder) shadows.

Overal, really happy this is here and hope you'll do another project! :)

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes