Ren'Py - Ale & Aftercare [v1.0] [Crawlabee Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

riffingriffer

I've seen worse. But this is still bad. First of all, 21th century gender things in a medieval setting game feels off. Also, lazy writing: So much text, but just a few pictures. There is no choosing routes or options. Almost zero character creation. I mean, this is literally a light novel in game format.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

theo2023

Cool art, however its unnerving and uneven. Story is like a portion of a chapter of the ending. If there was more of the story, or develop characters more. Seems very incomplete despite being a completed game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

krantos

I really wanted to like this, just to spite the people complaining about 'Woke'

The problem is its just another Kinetic novel.

if they made this where you actually had choices about what you do with whom, etc, it might be really good. Its just... not in its current state.

If you want a kinetic novel that's wordier than it needs to be (which ones arent?) then you might enjoy it, but I feel like there needs to be SOME sort of gameplay to be worth while. There just isn't here.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

dreddhead

Nice character designs and fun personalities. The story is a fun set of interconnected tales, with some nicely worked in H-scenes, with a selection of kinks.

Minus a star due to the max text speed being set to present it in blocks, instead of all at once, but no other complaints.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

rases00

No choices besides breasts/not and penis/vag.
    Characters are ugly, boring, and shallow.
    The fact that politics is being introduced in this game is not my cup of tea.

I will reconsider my rating when the author will add ways to skip scenes.