Feb 2, 2024
Just how many game overs are in this game?
I only got 1 and decided that was enough.
Hope they make a walkthrough or Mod or something soon.

NetoAndRare

Sep 11, 2023
Couple of things concerning Khalifa. One it's bugged at the moment, so while it's possible to save her, it's in a very convoluted way that is honestly hard to properly write out. Two, it's an alternate ending, so going back to save her will end the game and then you'll just start over at that choice and be forced into taking the normal path.

This story is honestly very linear. There are a lot of alternate early endings, but to actually keep playing there isn't much choice. That's not a complaint mind you, just how it is.
The khalifa route would be better if we actually saw her get corrupted or blackmailed like that girl you can give a ride

Reactions: crisbr

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
**Sneek peak/Spoilers**
It's been long overdue to update on the progess. Since the next update will have several routes hinging on past and current player choices, I've had some issues in trying to map out everything to have them make sense storywise. I need to take precautions so one event doesn't cause issues further down the line in the story in regards to continuity.

I'm unlikely to finish this release by mid-month, a more realistic estimate is that it will be ready by the end of the month. I will continue to pause payments until the release is complete.

On a more positive note, I've upgraded my GPU again and gotten a new PSU. The performance boost is incredible! I didn’t expect that upgrading from an RTX 3070 Ti to an RTX 3090 (along with a 650W to 850W PSU) would make such a significant difference. Before the upgrade, my system would crash whenever more than two characters were on the screen, forcing me to use all sorts of workarounds just to render anything. Now, I wish I had made this upgrade much sooner—it’s been a game-changer. I can only imagine how much better the RTX 40-series must perform!

I will release some trivia posts for the higher tiers before the release. Like I said before, when its time for a new version release it will be clearly marked as such so you don't get it twisted.

1726239101397.png
1726239117394.png
1726239136879.png
1726239153215.png
1726239167971.png
1726239185288.png

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Shame that we going to have another delay for the update. But the teasers look very promising, so I guess that help looking forward to. Hopefully the dev release it to all the tiers not just the higher ones since it took longer than expected.

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
**Sneek peak/Spoilers**
It's been long overdue to update on the progess. Since the next update will have several routes hinging on past and current player choices, I've had some issues in trying to map out everything to have them make sense storywise. I need to take precautions so one event doesn't cause issues further down the line in the story in regards to continuity.

I'm unlikely to finish this release by mid-month, a more realistic estimate is that it will be ready by the end of the month. I will continue to pause payments until the release is complete.

On a more positive note, I've upgraded my GPU again and gotten a new PSU. The performance boost is incredible! I didn’t expect that upgrading from an RTX 3070 Ti to an RTX 3090 (along with a 650W to 850W PSU) would make such a significant difference. Before the upgrade, my system would crash whenever more than two characters were on the screen, forcing me to use all sorts of workarounds just to render anything. Now, I wish I had made this upgrade much sooner—it’s been a game-changer. I can only imagine how much better the RTX 40-series must perform!

I will release some trivia posts for the higher tiers before the release. Like I said before, when its time for a new version release it will be clearly marked as such so you don't get it twisted.

View attachment 4029233
View attachment 4029236
View attachment 4029238
View attachment 4029240
View attachment 4029242
View attachment 4029243
awesome, thank you (y)

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes