Unity - Tame It Too! [v0.5.0 Breeding Prototype] [Manka Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lkon30

I am very hyped up to play this game and even more eager to play as this game goes through more development. I feel in love with the developer games that has been created since Tame it. I hope to see every more creation to come forth from this developer.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Etar

Not really sure how to rate this. I feel.. I donno, ambivalent about it?

The game is a fetch quest with a clunky movement system bogged down with a water/hunger system. Now, theres nothing wrong with survival elements, however when the movement system is so damn clunky, it just becomes a massive chore, especially when you cant sprint or jump.

To save people some time; When you get to the camp, just activate the breeding system when it pops up, the story is irrelevant, you fetch some items, drop them on the 'story' girls and you have sex with them. Thats it, and for some reason, despite the 2 girls in the story supposedly being important (why else would they be part of the story?), their models are the worst out of the lot, they look low poly and the texture looks low res.

All of these issues can be fixed obviously and they likely will be. But right now it just seems at best average in all aspects.

If the dev is reading this, what I would focus on is quality of life improvements. A better movement system and a clear divide in what is in the game and what is not. I spent an hour looking for the last stone tablet because I thought thats what I needed to do to get the sails so I could actually play the game.

Also, update the models, your art style isnt bad, its just low res and low poly.