Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
1727114289809.png
u get blackscreen if u try to load game and don`t have a save file...
also i got crash w/o errors if i press "C" when dialog window is present
about CPU temp, this time it was somewhat better, but usage was around 50% not 25, for me its much better to just dl the extra files than extract them...
about hand there was some confusion at first when doin massage would be good to have actual distortion on the body when u press the spot

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
  • Money cheat fixed (did you really need it? :))
When and where do i click Ctrl + Shift + M for it to work? Being able to use that would spare whoever plays LOADS of time-skipping and the uncertainty around how much money one makes with each massage. Grind without any inkling of one's actual advance is not exactly fun.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
about hand there was some confusion at first when doin massage would be good to have actual distortion on the body when u press the spot
If the breasts & butt do not move when you try to massage them, that's a pretty good sign the animations are not working due to codec issues. Speaking from my own experience (and looking into the "gfx" folder for Amy and Angelie).

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SpaLife-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
If the breasts & butt do not move when you try to massage them, that's a pretty good sign the animations are not working due to codec issues. Speaking from my own experience (and looking into the "gfx" folder for Amy and Angelie).
oh there`s nipple butt spot.. i missed that one at first))

butt jiggle most of the time laggs to 4 fps
no sound is rly big downside...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote