buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
If this AVN was part of a broader fictional universe it might be too powerful, but for an isolated story it's really not that big a deal for a character to be "overpowered" at the end.
Do you and I follow all the same games or something, or are you just everywhere?

Anyway, I was thinking about this earlier today, and how MC is basically set up to become one of the most powerful, scary forces on the planet. With hypothetically just Steel and Ghosty's powers + any teleportation or flight, he's Goku. Add in a wolf and energy blasts and it's just icing on the cake.

Amber? Invisible Goku
Evelyn? Clairvoyant Goku

Blackwitch?

He could very easily get to the point where he could start threatening world governments, which is kind of funny when he's mostly worried about getting laid. It doesn't even have to be a total fuckfest, and some people (like Inferno) will buy in just for the havoc.

Given the insane overreach the MTF has, and the plot points about people getting sent away and/or killed, I think the MC becoming OP might actually be pretty important to the story.

On a completely unrelated note, I was thinking about Amber.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Do you and I follow all the same games or something, or are you just everywhere?

Anyway, I was thinking about this earlier today, and how MC is basically set up to become one of the most powerful, scary forces on the planet. With hypothetically just Steel and Ghosty's powers + any teleportation or flight, he's Goku. Add in a wolf and energy blasts and it's just icing on the cake.

Amber? Invisible Goku
Evelyn? Clairvoyant Goku

Blackwitch?

He could very easily get to the point where he could start threatening world governments, which is kind of funny when he's mostly worried about getting laid. It doesn't even have to be a total fuckfest, and some people (like Inferno) will buy in just for the havoc.

Given the insane overreach the MTF has, and the plot points about people getting sent away and/or killed, I think the MC becoming OP might actually be pretty important to the story.

On a completely unrelated note, I was thinking about Amber.
I've been somewhat active since I joined here, mostly while bored at work. I do think we also just frequent similar game threads though heh.

Personally, I expect MC to potentially get super powerful as you do. It likely ties in to my thoughts on the MTF which I've shared before here.

I pretty much guarantee that the MTF is eventually going to be the bad guys, regardless of heroes vs villains path. It'll probably just be how you address it that changes.

It's been heavily foreshadowed that MC is going to somehow meet the "villain" metas soon as well and get the whole "join us" speech. While I don't think there will be two whole separate branches, it wouldn't surprise me if there's at least some ability to favor "heroes" or "villains" methods/solutions. Or perhaps MC's dick will be the bridge that brings them together to unite against the MTF as a third option. We already know Inferno is a side sex option, and there's still quite a few Locked profiles.

We also know the Sisterhood is becoming a bit disillusioned with the MTF. If we can convince the "villains" to temper more extreme methods, it wouldn't surprise me if we could get them to at least reluctantly work together for the betterment of all metas. A very similar plot occurred in X-Men, just with less sexy harem hijinks (though the fact it's similar means we shouldn't be surprised to see a twist in the plot).

Edit: Pretty sure something similar occurred in the Heroes TV show as well, but it's been a long time since I watched that.
As for Amber, the theory that her invisibility is due to Invisofsky has been brought up before, but the mention of him in game is really just an inside joke. There's a very active and long time member on the Discord named Invisofsky that's an Amber fan and really pushed for her to be a main girl during early development (which she will be). :ROFLMAO:

As for my personal theories regarding her, they're still mostly in line with this:

While I do think her emotions have to do with it, my original comment was a little tongue in cheek. It's an AVN, of course sex with MC is the solution, right? :sneaky:

As for my deeper thoughts regarding Amber learning to control her power and her feelings:

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
So what's the deal with snitching on Lucia, is that going to come back in a big way, like split paths? That Moonsong variable gets checked like 30 times or something, so I'm quite wary of these.

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Anything could have big consequences. Two little choices in the beginning of the game affect a scene in the most recent chapter (I had a lot of skipping to do to see that one).

As for Lucia, scuttlebutt says she's gonna be a big part of the next two updates I think. So we'll probably find out shortly.

This doesn't seem like a game where you can get Game Over'd or lose plotlines that easily, but certainly some scenes will change. Just make lots of saves.

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Anything could have big consequences. Two little choices in the beginning of the game affect a scene in the most recent chapter (I had a lot of skipping to do to see that one).

As for Lucia, scuttlebutt says she's gonna be a big part of the next two updates I think. So we'll probably find out shortly.

This doesn't seem like a game where you can get Game Over'd or lose plotlines that easily, but certainly some scenes will change. Just make lots of saves.
Your not wrong there. One of the first big choices my first time through I didn't even realize it was a choice lmao. I picked moonsong and then after getting to the end and decided to do another quick run through I realized I could say no and the changes were honestly pretty huge imo. Why I didn't know that was a choice the first time through I am not sure. I am the type that normally saves before a choice checks each thing and then picks the one I thought went better. I am following a lot of games but this one is probably in my top 3 for most hyped.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Your not wrong there. One of the first big choices my first time through I didn't even realize it was a choice lmao. I picked moonsong and then after getting to the end and decided to do another quick run through I realized I could say no and the changes were honestly pretty huge imo. Why I didn't know that was a choice the first time through I am not sure. I am the type that normally saves before a choice checks each thing and then picks the one I thought went better. I am following a lot of games but this one is probably in my top 3 for most hyped.
yeaah I made the same mistake with that choice the first time, but when the MC got home and got that Evelyn scene I immediately started over :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: buttsman69

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeaah I made the same mistake with that choice the first time, but when the MC got home and got that Evelyn scene I immediately started over :ROFLMAO:
Not me. I only wanted Evelyn from the start, but quickly found out I have to be a manslut if I want to build my guy up to be a badass.

Reactions: Elhemeer

texasterry2

May 27, 2024
Sorry to ask the age old question about ‘when might the next update come out?’ But looking at the last few pages, I didn’t see anything. So if I missed it, I apologize. Was the last version released in June? Approximately what is the time between updates? TY

Mar 12, 2024
Sorry to ask the age old question about ‘when might the next update come out?’ But looking at the last few pages, I didn’t see anything. So if I missed it, I apologize. Was the last version released in June? Approximately what is the time between updates? TY
If dev is uploading somewhat consistantly than it should be middle to the end of next month. It might be sonner but I doubt it.

Reactions: texasterry2

texasterry2

May 27, 2024
Thank you for your reply. So the author is keeping to a pace of a chapter every 3 or 4 months?

I read that they have something like 20 chapters of the story already written? That seems REALLY smart to me. I suspect there is a HUGE difference between having a good/great idea for a game and having a script to follow. Then it’s just about execution. Games balloon in work with each installment if you’re not doing a straight VN with no choices (to accommodate all the various paths.) I suspect that has a lot to do with why so many games are ultimately abandoned.

Reactions: Jericho85

somedude0190

May 9, 2020

I can't find the post now but I am fairly sure I was told October for the next update. Can't remember if the reason was because it was going to be bigger than the others of if something happened. It's also possible I am thinking of another game I am following like 12 games at this point though out of those 5 are really ones that I am truly anticipating this included now, but I am like 90% it was here that I read October. Hope to be proven wrong though I much rather be wrong and it come earlier than be right and have to wait tell October but either way the pace is significantly better than every other game I have to wait for. I hope this helps and I hope you have a great night/day :)

Mar 12, 2024
Thank you for your reply. So the author is keeping to a pace of a chapter every 3 or 4 months?

I read that they have something like 20 chapters of the story already written? That seems REALLY smart to me. I suspect there is a HUGE difference between having a good/great idea for a game and having a script to follow. Then it’s just about execution. Games balloon in work with each installment if you’re not doing a straight VN with no choices (to accommodate all the various paths.) I suspect that has a lot to do with why so many games are ultimately abandoned.
It is actually less than that. It´s more or less 2 and half month per update. Because last update was in the end of June or at the beginning of Jully dependnig of your memership on patreon and before that it was end of the April or beginning of March.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I'm here with the official response. Chapter 5 will be released in October. I haven't figured out what date exactly yet but I'm aiming for early in the month.

Until now it's been 2 months roughly per chapter, this one will be 3 months... I'd like to say that its because the next chapter is a big one but that's not the case. I don't know where that has come from. It will be more or less the same size as previous chapters (and significantly shorter if you opt out of certain girls).

The reason for the bigger gap going forward is that I was quite ahead of myself for a while (i.e. I've already completed Chapter 6 but for some post-work and audio, and should be deep into Chapter 7 by the time Chapter 5 comes around), but the work is steadily catching up on me. I would much rather increase the time between releases a little bit to give me that buffer to keep releasing consistently than keep going at 2 months each and eventually be caught up on and have to suddenly increase the gap to 5+ months.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes