buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
I know it's still early in the story and I don't want to gush too much, but the casual interactions between the player and all the other characters are incredibly promising.

It's real without being awkward, informative without infodumping, and the characterization is clearly evident.

Even little things like "Sup, Analbel" are just nice, immersive little touches.

Very excited to see how it goes, jdor

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Oleksii Abramovych - Beloved Shadows

It's only on Storyblocks as far as I know.
hey just finished first time playthrough and got to say nice game with great potential you are making there(y) interesting story so far all that sidestory details even news site damn also pretty models and hot scenes ;) only thing that please consider changing is that save now screen that you cannot click-skip or skip with ctrl but have to wait its annoying (considering you have already 20+ chapters planed it should just be skipable with click no need in future to wait 20x times for 10 second to read same msg)

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished the accumulated update and it was quite wonderful! 1000205754.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I'm done. This was a great update and we look forward to further developments! judging by the fact that Parker is planning a celebration to honor Mc's return, this could be a moment of intimacy between Parker and Mc(
but I'm me, I like that damn demoness.:sneaky:) Good luck Jacquesdor (y)

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Just finished the accumulated update and it was quite wonderful! View attachment 3901828

Well, I'm done. This was a great update and we look forward to further developments! judging by the fact that Parker is planning a celebration to honor Mc's return, this could be a moment of intimacy between Parker and Mc(
but I'm me, I like that damn demoness.:sneaky:) Good luck Jacquesdor (y)
Good thoughts and quick comment about Amber and Evelyn. Personally, I think Amber has a bit of a crush on Evelyn as well. In addition to her other comments, this particularly stands out on the path where you turn down Moonsong (and have lesbian content on). You talk about your threesome a bit with Amber and she seems very interested in the fact that Evelyn touched and otherwise interacted with Moonsong a bit more during that than a completely straight woman might.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Good thoughts and quick comment about Amber and Evelyn. Personally, I think Amber has a bit of a crush on Evelyn as well. In addition to her other comments, this particularly stands out on the path where you turn down Moonsong (and have lesbian content on). You talk about your threesome a bit with Amber and she seems very interested in the fact that Evelyn touched and otherwise interacted with Moonsong a bit more during that than a completely straight woman might.
I know. and have seen some moments (if you don't reject Moonsong), my guess regarding Amber is that She shares everything with Mc than with Evelyn, If you don't reject Moonsong and you see how upset Evelyn is, at this point Amber could get angry with Mc or spend more time with Evelyn, but instead we see a different situation, I would say despite on the hard feelings between Mc and Evelyn, Amber doesn't want to lose them both, but prefers Mc, no matter what kind of fool he is, Amber likes to spend time with Mc, because he sees in her enough suffering than she seems!

I don't deny that Amber may have an interest in Evelyn, but I would say it is more of a sexual attraction and playful side than feelings and love... Amber may have feelings for Mc, and we saw this twice when she jerked him off, and then she kissed him, and both of them are her initiative, someone will say, “She might be in love with Evelyn,” then she could easily play with Evelyn's pussy, That’s why she’s still closer to Mc than to Evelyn, but both love in a different and different way that she doesn’t even want to lose them. Perhaps the lesbian hint and threesome is due to the fact that Amber is almost as much a fan of sisterhood as Mc, so she is interested in getting laid, it is unlikely that she directly meant that she could sleep even with Evelyn. so it's too early to draw conclusions...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rehwyn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I know. and have seen some moments (if you don't reject Moonsong), my guess regarding Amber is that She shares everything with Mc than with Evelyn, If you don't reject Moonsong and you see how upset Evelyn is, at this point Amber could get angry with Mc or spend more time with Evelyn, but instead we see a different situation, I would say despite on the hard feelings between Mc and Evelyn, Amber doesn't want to lose them both, but prefers Mc, no matter what kind of fool he is, Amber likes to spend time with Mc, because he sees in her enough suffering than she seems!

I don't deny that Amber may have an interest in Evelyn, but I would say it is more of a sexual attraction and playful side than feelings and love... Amber may have feelings for Mc, and we saw this twice when she jerked him off, and then she kissed him, and both of them are her initiative, someone will say, “She might be in love with Evelyn,” then she could easily play with Evelyn's pussy, That’s why she’s still closer to Mc than to Evelyn, but both love in a different and different way that she doesn’t even want to lose them. Perhaps the lesbian hint and threesome is due to the fact that Amber is almost as much a fan of sisterhood as Mc, so she is interested in getting laid, it is unlikely that she directly meant that she could sleep even with Evelyn. so it's too early to draw conclusions...
Yeah, I suspect that if Amber does have an attraction there for Evelyn her feelings aren't as developed as her feelings for MC for several reasons. Two big ones though were because she believed that Evelyn is 100% straight and because Evelyn told Amber years ago she had a deep crush on MC. For both these reasons, Amber probably never seriously considered any attraction she feels could develop into something more. In her mind Evelyn was unavailable. But now Amber has reason to believe that Evelyn might be both into women and okay with sharing, so suddenly what might have seemed impossible may seem possible. If so, perhaps that idle attraction could easily grow into something more. I easily see the beginnings of a potential throuple there, and those are pretty common in harem games like this one.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, I suspect that if Amber does have an attraction there for Evelyn her feelings aren't as developed as her feelings for MC for several reasons. Two big ones though were because she believed that Evelyn is 100% straight and because Evelyn told Amber years ago she had a deep crush on MC. For both these reasons, Amber probably never seriously considered any attraction she feels could develop into something more. In her mind Evelyn was unavailable. But now Amber has reason to believe that Evelyn might be both into women and okay with sharing, so suddenly what might have seemed impossible may seem possible. If so, perhaps that idle attraction could easily grow into something more. I easily see the beginnings of a potential throuple there.
I'm not against potential future threesomes, but... there might be some awkward moments... What I'm saying is that if we want to extract some of the real story from the fantasy in the game, then a threesome between Mc/Evelyn/Amber is less likely than Mc/Amber/Moonsong, reason? This is a friendship that lasts a long time, in reality there could be a situation where there is one girl who is in love with us, and there is also her friend who also has mixed feelings for us or for her friend. this is more like a future drama!

I'm sure you understand what I mean))) although, as I said, I'm not against a threesome, but we'll see what comes of it, for now personally I think it will be a little difficult... especially knowing that there is a high probability of a harem in him, nothing is impossible as you said.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes