Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I wonder if I don't give the homeless girl money, I would have enough to fuck the duplicate, does it really matter? Which option I choose?
Giving the homeless girl money I don't know if it matters now. Future update it could. Game is still young who knows she may remember your kindness and when you need help the most she helps you.

Jul 5, 2024
Giving the homeless girl money I don't know if it matters now. Future update it could. Game is still young who knows she may remember your kindness and when you need help the most she helps you.
I was thinking something in that line too, but than after 4 chapters, I forgot about it. Well I went throught the pictures to see what I was missing, and I noticed this one, but we probably get to fuck duplicate girl one chapter, because how else are we going to get Multiple penetration without NTR or something. At least that would by my guess

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I was thinking something in that line too, but than after 4 chapters, I forgot about it. Well I went throught the pictures to see what I was missing, and I noticed this one, but we probably get to fuck duplicate girl one chapter, because how else are we going to get Multiple penetration without NTR or something. At least that would by my guess
She like when he fucked one of her duplicates if he pays again maybe she will act like one of her duplicates and he finds out it was her when he can do her powers. Didn't NTR happen when Evelyn shared MC with Moonsong

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I just got one question then I'm done please please tell me he's going to get that fire chicks power. That would be hot pun intended.:love:

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
“Fake harem”
As mentioned, the nature of the story requires the MC to interact with a number of different LIs. So by definition this game will be a “harem game”. However, these girls will also have some fun with each other (if girl on girl content is enabled). So, you’d be correct in labelling it a “fake harem” game, and I’m absolutely fine with that because that is the kind of story I want to tell.
I had a question about this if anyone can answer i would appreciate it, I don't think most people would disregard it as a harem only because of some optional girl on girl content, I think a proper question about True Harem would be, Do we in the end "Choose" between LIs or most LIs whoever are planned would be in a relationship with the MC knowing very well about the other LIs? If it's the former then I think in general it would be a Fake harem and in the later case it would be a true harem. Do we have any idea or hints from the dev regarding this?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I had a question about this if anyone can answer i would appreciate it, I don't think most people would disregard it as a harem only because of some optional girl on girl content, I think a proper question about True Harem would be, Do we in the end "Choose" between LIs or most LIs whoever are planned would be in a relationship with the MC knowing very well about the other LIs? If it's the former then I think in general it would be a Fake harem and in the later case it would be a true harem. Do we have any idea or hints from the dev regarding this?
Can't remember if Jaq has said anything definitive about it but I doubt we will have an ending with several LI's not knowing about each other.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Can't remember if Jaq has said anything definitive about it but I doubt we will have an ending with several LI's not knowing about each other.
Yeah, so far everything has been trumpeted loudly to everyone. Some side girls (Lake?) may not get the full picture, but the friend group, faux family, and the Sisterhood know everything already.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes