VN Others Completed My Only Bitchy Cousin Is a Yankee-Type Guy! The Rival Appears! [v1.0] [Gyaru Prince]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KaboodleMoon

Jul 8, 2020
>MyOnlyBitchyCousinIsAYankeeTypeGuyTheRivalAppears
>AYankeeType

What does that even mean? Is """girls"""" being American a specific fetish in Japan now as well?
No, "Yankee" is more a short descriptor/slang for a delinquent/wrong crowd kinda

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
>MyOnlyBitchyCousinIsAYankeeTypeGuyTheRivalAppears
>AYankeeType

What does that even mean? Is """girls"""" being American a specific fetish in Japan now as well?
I think almost everything that is a fetish in Japan is also a stereotype. I dare you to read any doujin or play any game with a foreign exchange student from America or really anything from America going to Japan, and It's going to be a black dude. Played way too many games that were ruined with this racist stereotype. it comes off asoverexaggeratedly racist, but what can you do, right?

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Not gonna lie.

I really thought that someone was actually punching the blonde loli (..."loli") in the MOUTH in the first pic, and was like "...what a weird game!"
Then looked at the other preview pics and realized it was even... weirder. The description -and title- was a bundle of laugh, though.
Target audience, alas, I'm not.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
The prequel was peak fiction hopefully this one is at par with that game.

Time to give that bratty trap some correction :HideThePain:*

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote