Others Lustful Apocalypse [v0.3.8] [Demon Alter Studios]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

witchgay

Jan 11, 2019
This looks interesting and I really like Wyn's design. I'm curious if the 'captured monsters' mechanic will let the player bond with or romance a monster NPC at some point in development, or if it will only be a sexual situation.

Either way, definitely keeping an eye on your game as it develops :)

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
PC, Windows 10, ASRock J4105-ITX. I am wondering if it could be some driver issue.
It could be, I'm wondering if there is a bug in the lastest Godot release. I'll have a look and get back to you. Are you opening .exe or opening it via console?

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
Character.png

As we continue working with 2D animation, incorporating 3D techniques will allow us to gain better control and precision over our character movements.

By designing our characters in 3D, as seen in the image above, we can create more detailed models with complex textures and rigging. This gives us the flexibility to animate characters in a 3D space, while still producing 2D animations.

The result is smoother, more dynamic animations, offering players an enhanced visual experience without sacrificing the classic 2D style.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I'll be watching this one with great interest, Godot seems like an engine with lots of potential that people don't hear about often
Although if possible then I really would love it if the pregnant belly can be seen in all the sex scenes and character CGs + giving birth is optional, just my kink lol

A question, what functions do/will the pink crystals have?

Reactions: Demon Alter Studios

Demon Alter Studios

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2024
I'll be watching this one with great interest, Godot seems like an engine with lots of potential that people don't hear about often
Although if possible then I really would love it if the pregnant belly can be seen in all the sex scenes and character CGs + giving birth is optional, just my kink lol

A question, what functions do/will the pink crystals have?
Thank you very much!

It's a very cool engine capable of a lot more than people give it credit for.

Regarding pregnancy, certainly we'll make sure to include that in a future build. We are currently rethinking how animations are done, so this might play into that.

Crystals are now being turned into currency. When you visit certain locations in the future you will be able to use them to purchase items.

I hope this helps!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Whotfisthis

Black Onix

Jun 4, 2019
Some kind of picky engine. I tried everything, it refuses to start. Windows 11, the latest NVIDIA drivers are installed. I tried to run it with administrator rights and in compatibility mode, the result is the same.

• Wow
Reactions: Demon Alter Studios
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes