Nik1122

Jun 13, 2022
Stuck on the day35, Sunday, can't enter the pool area....
Came here to try and find out how to fix it but it looks like the games abandoned so I guess it doesn't matter. :/

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Stuck on the day35, Sunday, can't enter the pool area....
Came here to try and find out how to fix it but it looks like the games abandoned so I guess it doesn't matter. :/
Heaps more action after that scene so worth seeing it through I think you can only enter the pool area on Saturday mornings and that's it.

Nik1122

Jun 13, 2022
Just play through till next saturday, easy.
can't enter pool area
Can't go to bed
Went to the massage place...still 100% stamina
Stefanie is gone
Can't go to the bar
Can't go to that gym
What do I do to pass this time?
Also what's the thing above the bed in the bedroom, where you can enter 4 digits?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
can't enter pool area
Can't go to bed
Stefanie is gone
Can't go to the bar
Can't go to that gym
Also what's the thing above the bed in the bedroom, where you can enter 4 digits?
That's to replay the kinky scenes. You need to go to the right places at the right time, I haven't played in a long while, so hard to remember the exact specifics, obviously something specific you have to do, to continue story line maybe try massage parlor or going to cinema, also another story line where Lily deliver pamphlets and Lily becomes model for someone she delivers pamphlets to, around the block from pool house.

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
can't enter pool area
Can't go to bed
Stefanie is gone
Can't go to the bar
Can't go to that gym
I suppose this problem happens if you chose fred over that blonde fat fuck next door.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
4.30 star(s) 51 Votes