4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

slobber

May 19, 2019
What? How do you unlock that?
I don't mean you can set it like Erica's wake-up. But if the mom/sister are slutty/horny enough and know about each other, the mom joins you when the sister visits you at night for some hanky panky.

As for the morning thing... I think normally when you wake up early and you walk by your sister's room, sometimes the mom is in there having a chat with the sister. If both are slutty enough they'd be eating each other out. You could then join them. The other one is when your sister walks with you towards the kitchen and is slutty enough, you can drag her hand (rather than let her get the laundry) and pull her into the kitchen for a threesome.

I don't know the full parameters to get them but I found they all opened up if I developed the 2 women enough and made them love threesomes, incest, etc.

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Does this mean someone is lactating or is it just the symbol for pregnancy?
1727091626397.png

There's also a fun way to make the woman split with their husband/boyfriend.
Good sex them enough that they ask to be your affair partner (paramour). Ask them for a "sex date" (it's in the date section interaction). Bang them like crazy (you can basically end the sex after making her cum once so what I do is kneeling oral them until they cum and then "leave"). They'll ask you if wanna "go again". You keep that up and 2 special scenarios have a chance of occurring.
1) Husband/boyfriend calls her before you can start and you can bang her a little while she's on the phone
2) Husband/boyfriend gets home early and you can force a confrontation

BigBrutalDownloads the Incest content is actually quite a bit.
There is mum/sister/aunt/cousin.
Mum has quite a bit of events and more to come. These include:
you help her get a promotion
you make her an office slut at her company (optional and can have her bringing men home to bang her)
some seduction progression where you can slowly convince her to do more and more outrageous things with you including full-on sex after hacking her computer where she posts in a forum questioning if incest with her son is ok
filming dikdok vids with her
taking pictures of her with sister for instapic
weekly (call back to first game) money to her to help with rent in exchange for services
random events like her cooking in naked apron or being sexually frustrated and offering you sex or being caught in the washing machine etc
shared content with your sister including nightly threesome visits or randomly morning threesomes

Sister has:
some seduction progression where you can slowly convince her to do more and more outrageous things with you including buying a piPhone for her in exchange for more bj's or hooking her up with some happy pills for sex
shared content with the gym girl where you take instapics with both of them
random events like catching her masturbating in her room or walking with her to the kitchen while she's heading to get her laundry or her asking you for 'help' on her homework or she's sexually frustrated or she gets caught in the washing machine
a little shared content with one of your staff (who was responsible for her losing one of her previous boyfriends)

Aunt has less content. Basically just some alcohol and sex progression where you eventually shag her and can start seducing her in her new apartment.

Cousin has even less content. I think it's mainly figuring out her night job and that's about it lol
I managed to get the second option, it was a pretty fun sequence to play trough with repeteadly fucking their brain out :D

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Uhhh I View attachment 4059588 not even see, know or trying to mod in anyway but this happen? just download the game and save and then turn game back on/load back the save and this crash now huh?
Did you load a save that was created during the tutorial? I haven't been able to fully determine why, but the game will throw this type of error if you don't load a save made during the main game loop (i.e. after you go through all of the business introduction).

1. You can craft potions for other personalities, but I don't know if they are able to overwrite bimbofication. If it is only about the low intelligence, that can be raised again, best with the potion that raises all attributes to 7.
In previous versions, following Candance storyline, there was a point where you were able to craft a potion to revert her Bimbo personality to her previous self... can't renember if that can be used to revert other NPCs tough, or if that storyline stays the same actually.
That storyline still exists in the code with a few caveats:
  • It's part of Candace's "Other Events" with no "ToDo" notes from Starbuck (meaning it's most likely on the backburner for now)
  • The bimbo cure isn't a serum you can create - similar to the serum Steph takes early on when advancing research. The "cure" is a hard coded function in Candace's character file (candace_definition_ren.py) that sets her personality to "genius" and intelligence to 9.

Does this mean someone is lactating or is it just the symbol for pregnancy?
1727091626397.png
It's just the symbol for pregnancy. Lactation in-game doesn't begin until after a girl's pregnancy begins to show (the "visible day").

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
That storyline still exists in the code with a few caveats:
  • It's part of Candace's "Other Events" with no "ToDo" notes from Starbuck (meaning it's most likely on the backburner for now)
  • The bimbo cure isn't a serum you can create - similar to the serum Steph takes early on when advancing research. The "cure" is a hard coded function in Candace's character file (candace_definition_ren.py) that sets her personality to "genius" and intelligence to 9.
Of cousre, I was speaking of people you bimbofied yourself. Candice' healing is story related.

ionolas

Dec 2, 2020
1. You can craft potions for other personalities, but I don't know if they are able to overwrite bimbofication. If it is only about the low intelligence, that can be raised again, best with the potion that raises all attributes to 7.
The potion thet raises stats to 7 dosen't work on bimbos,it dosent even raises carisma

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
The potion thet raises stats to 7 dosen't work on bimbos,it dosent even raises carisma
"Natural Talent" has a logic check that specifically prevents bimbos from benefiting from any of the bonuses it provides. However, you can still raise charisma through trance training since the only 2 attributes the bimbo personality inhibits are focus and intelligence (every other skill and attribute can be raised).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of cousre, I was speaking of people you bimbofied yourself. Candice' healing is story related.
It seems that a trait effect still exists in the codebase that removes the bimbo trait, although hilariously locked behind tier 99. I initially thought Candace's storyline was the only other instance of curing the bimbo trait in which that one is hard coded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oldshoe

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
There's also a fun way to make the woman split with their husband/boyfriend.
Good sex them enough that they ask to be your affair partner (paramour). Ask them for a "sex date" (it's in the date section interaction). Bang them like crazy (you can basically end the sex after making her cum once so what I do is kneeling oral them until they cum and then "leave"). They'll ask you if wanna "go again". You keep that up and 2 special scenarios have a chance of occurring.
1) Husband/boyfriend calls her before you can start and you can bang her a little while she's on the phone
2) Husband/boyfriend gets home early and you can force a confrontation
Goddamn there's so much little stuff to discover in this game

The bad thing is that a lot of it is very specific and easy to miss, but what can ya do

Girbok

Oct 9, 2018
I have seen people mentioning mods in this thread. Are you speaking about this version of the game as a mod or is there additional mods to download somewhere (and if so, do you know where ?) ?

JabbyMcJabs

Aug 5, 2017
I have seen people mentioning mods in this thread. Are you speaking about this version of the game as a mod or is there additional mods to download somewhere (and if so, do you know where ?) ?
There's a few channels on the game's discord that have downloads for various mods.

Reactions: Girbok
4.70 star(s) 62 Votes