Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm, I wouldn´t really tag the game with netorare, let me ask the mods why did they include it. You can progress character like Highschool Bimbo through varios stages Lover -> Girlfriend -> Wife and all threesome actions are done mostly as experiments with the consent, so the female characters are definitely not cheating on you, the Harem tag is definitely the one that fits though :)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm
Game is still tagged with Ntr, did you change your mind or does the mods refuse to remove it?

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Game is still tagged with Ntr, did you change your mind or does the mods refuse to remove it?
Hi, I still don't think that the game fits with the definition of NTR but I stopped caring about the tagging some time ago. People are playing the game and it's popularity is increasing so I stopped fussing about the little things. :) If I remember correctly there is only one occasion with Highschool Bimbo where you catch her having sex with someone else during story but that is early on in the story before you become exclusive with her. Besides this point all other threesomes with other characters than yourself are optional, but you can check it out and see if it's your cup of tea or not.

Cheers!

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, I still don't think that the game fits with the definition of NTR but I stopped caring about the tagging some time ago. People are playing the game and it's popularity is increasing so I stopped fussing about the little things. :) If I remember correctly there is only one occasion with Highschool Bimbo where you catch her having sex with someone else during story but that is early on in the story before you become exclusive with her. Besides this point all other threesomes with other characters than yourself are optional, but you can check it out and see if it's your cup of tea or not.

Cheers!
Ah..

NTR really has gone off the rails.When I first heard about it, it was about having a romantic partner fucked behind your back.
Now its become "Any woman you could potentially have sex with, if you were another person, not fat and had a personality, getting fucked".

I think people see cucking as "I have an interest in this woman therefore its cucking"...
Either way, good for you. Happy for your success.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
imback.jpg

Sorry for the long pause everyone, I was resting so hard that I got covid because of it, took some time to get back on my feet. :) I will soon start working on new updates but now I want to use a few weeks to focus on a Marketing Push for the Game. The end goal is definitely a Steam Release which I will attempt to do. Patreon has been so far kind to us so maybe I was successful in abiding by their strict code of conduct, ideally Steam might allow the release of HaremCards without censorship or changes, fingers crossed.

Also is you are fan of Ms. Okamoto and Curator be on a lookout, future updated will focus on them a lot!

Cheers for supporting and playing the Game, you all rock!
Mr. Palm

readgms

Aug 12, 2024

Cheers!
Just make the option for girls have sex with the mc only and you have a true harem game.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
v06-realpower.png

Hi everyone! Work on V0.6 has begun, Ms. Okamoto will get some sweet new content and story, very excited about what kind of MILFy scenarios I can cook up with her. :)

I also devoted a significant amount of money, time and energy into trying my luck with Steam Release, no final word on that though since the Game might not pass their content guidelines, but I'm pushing it, so we will see. I also released a new Roadmap of planned content for 2024 and 2025 on Patreon and Subscribestar! HaremCards is not going anywhere with more features and characters coming!

Also thank you everyone for supporting the game, V0.4 and V0.5 saw a big influx of new supporters and I suspect quite a few of them came from F95zone :) , I am truly grateful!

Now enough talk, we have a lot of new versions to release!

Cheers everyone!
Mr. Palm

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes