Unreal Engine Gingin Park ☆ Big breasted gal x virgin boy ~ Extreme! Reverse pick-up command with exposure ~ Real-time 3D game

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
warmgummybear might get a position chooser on the next update according to the devs new post on c-ien (no more random position like everyone asked tho honestly i'm so used to it now lol)
i'm still crossing finger for him to bring something new as well on the next update

Reactions: warmgummybear

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
warmgummybear might get a position chooser on the next update according to the devs new post on c-ien (no more random position like everyone asked tho honestly i'm so used to it now lol)
i'm still crossing finger for him to bring something new as well on the next update
So we got 3-6 months of work on this game before they move on to the next project?
Hopefully he can figure out what to do with the camera too, I know people don't like it.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
is there any possible reason i can't accesed closet menu ?
whenever i tried to click it, it always force closed...
i can play the game normally but that button scared my computer...

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So we got 3-6 months of work on this game before they move on to the next project?
Hopefully he can figure out what to do with the camera too, I know people don't like it.
something like that which made me curious like that 3 - 6 months plan is outside from bug fixing that they have been doing and fixing the bug that is still there,
so i guess we can hope for new things on maybe a future update ?
i tried asking subtlely for the dev to spill some hints but he won't even say anything and just went with the word "we can't make up our mind yet"

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
something like that which made me curious like that 3 - 6 months plan is outside from bug fixing that they have been doing and fixing the bug that is still there,
i tried asking subtlely for the dev to spill some hints but he won't even say anything and just went with the word "we can't make up our mind yet"
I hope he doesn't move on to the next project because there are more things that can be added to this game and it's a shame that he stops now

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Hopefully. They've got plenty of suggestions from the community + more I'm sure they have thought of behind the scenes. Only time will tell, but they've definitely proved themselves capable to transition away from visual novels into 3d, so I'm looking forward to what they do next either way.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I hope he doesn't move on to the next project because there are more things that can be added to this game and it's a shame that he stops now
from what they posted, they already have a next project on the work tbh, so i hope whatever they had plan on their task list ( and i hope that'll include all what they plan and some new stuffs for future update) can be added this year
but quoting what they said "can't decide anything yet since plan changed along the way"

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
from what they posted, they already have a next project on the work tbh, so i hope whatever they had plan on their task list ( and i hope that'll include all what they plan and some new stuffs for future update) can be added this year
but quoting what they said "can't decide anything yet since plan changed along the way"
The next project is another new game right?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
The next project is another new game right?
nobody knows tbh (i tried asking them subtlely but they won't say anything either)
and they have 3d videos done in the past as well so that part nobody can tell what's their next project gonna be

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
nobody knows tbh (i tried asking them subtlely but they won't say anything either)
and they have 3d videos done in the past as well so that part nobody can tell what's their next project gonna be
They responded to a post saying that the next project will also be a 3d game.

Last edited:

distantdemon

Sep 19, 2024
I hope they fix this black screen soon. I wonder if ol' girl could get more shameless if I didn't restart my game every time they finished.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I hope they fix this black screen soon. I wonder if ol' girl could get more shameless if I didn't restart my game every time they finished.
u can tell by her voice line and their dialogue (assuming if u understand japanese slang as well since most of the dialogue on higher exposure level consist of japanese slang mixed in)
it gradually changed from shy - more open - started using informal words - mostly speak japanese slang