-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where can I found Mom?
She's at the Amazon village. You might need to keep leveling up in Fantasy Town for a bit, if you don't see the option right now. But in the forest (close to the town, not the deep forest that is available later) the MC will occasionally encounter a group of Amazons that he can fight. At a certain point, when he defeats one of those groups, you can have them take the MC to their village. After getting separated at the beginning of the game, the MC's mom stays with them.

Fontes25

Jun 24, 2024
Thanks! I´ve already took the amazons several times. At first time they told me mom is in Amazon Village. I´ll try some more times

DeathAndLove

Jun 30, 2024
Can we get a Gofile or pixeldrain (or media fire or kraken files?) The only host on the current list that sometimes works for me is Mega, and it's spotty for large files.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can we get a Gofile or pixeldrain (or media fire or kraken files?) The only host on the current list that sometimes works for me is Mega, and it's spotty for large files.
You can click Report on the OP (similar to what shows up on most posts, like mine here) and choose "Other" for the reason in the form that comes up. Then, in the text box, say what you just said in your post above. That way, a ticket will get created for mods / uploaders / staff and they will review your request.

Reactions: DeathAndLove

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Good game, though I'm not into idea of incest... is that why the programmer/developer no longer has Patreon page? What about BuyMeACoffee, IndieGoGo, KickStarter, Ko-fi, LiberaPay, etc.? I'd like to see a way to still find character's mom, and get highest-level, without incest (alternative character to help get highest level?). I do like aspects of fantasy role assumption (like roleplaying but assuming role in premade story rather than playing role how you make up, according to one the creators of RPGs, Gary Gygax). Is the programmer/developer making any other games?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Good game, though I'm not into idea of incest... is that why the programmer/developer no longer has Patreon page? What about BuyMeACoffee, IndieGoGo, KickStarter, Ko-fi, LiberaPay, etc.? I'd like to see a way to still find character's mom, and get highest-level, without incest (alternative character to help get highest level?). I do like aspects of fantasy role assumption (like roleplaying but assuming role in premade story rather than playing role how you make up, according to one the creators of RPGs, Gary Gygax). Is the programmer/developer making any other games?
As far as I know, the dev hasn't tried to develop any further games after this. He does visit this thread sometimes, though, so he can answer for himself. And there was only a tiny bit of incest anyway, with the MC's mother in basically a single scene IIRC.

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes