FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

toon667

Aug 21, 2019

Edit: pass = ggg

new update. It should come in 3 zip parts, just extract the first one.

I'm not sure where the end of this update is or where to go. I think I've reached the end point but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019

new update. It should come in 3 zip parts, just extract the first one.

I'm not sure where the end of this update is or where to go. I think I've reached the end point but I'm not sure.
thanks, btw its protected by password -w-.

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
[ Translation Problem ]

<< Japanese System Locale Used >>

So i've decrypted the RGSSAD Encrypted Archieve ( As shown below ) :
1725141257261.png

and got 2 folder : Data and Graphic, then i did some edit to Data Folder that just decrypted, after that i move the RGSSAD Encrypted Archieve above on other folder ( backup folder ) and put the edited Data and Graphic folder into main FantasM folder.

Pros : > Items that i added is exist and i can use it, i can add event to give me a lot of gold ( Maso ).
Cons : > The translation is gone even i kept the other file on the main FantasM folder ( image below ) :
1725141473011.png
i think the RGSSAD Encrypted Archieve is already contained the translation but somehow it revert back to its original ( Japanese ) when i decrypt it.

Question : Any idea how i can kept the translation while modifying with the game data ( such adding event to give me gold [ Maso ] ).

Thanks in advance !

Apr 6, 2022
[ Translation Problem ]

<< Japanese System Locale Used >>

So i've decrypted the RGSSAD Encrypted Archieve ( As shown below ) :
View attachment 3987398

and got 2 folder : Data and Graphic, then i did some edit to Data Folder that just decrypted, after that i move the RGSSAD Encrypted Archieve above on other folder ( backup folder ) and put the edited Data and Graphic folder into main FantasM folder.

Pros : > Items that i added is exist and i can use it, i can add event to give me a lot of gold ( Maso ).
Cons : > The translation is gone even i kept the other file on the main FantasM folder ( image below ) :
View attachment 3987405
i think the RGSSAD Encrypted Archieve is already contained the translation but somehow it revert back to its original ( Japanese ) when i decrypt it.

Question : Any idea how i can kept the translation while modifying with the game data ( such adding event to give me gold [ Maso ] ).

Thanks in advance !
Sorry, trying to understand here. You decrypted the archive and then edited some data files inside the backup folder? And you moved the original encrypted archive there? Or am I misunderstanding something? I have a decrypter from uuksu's GitHub, and can extract the same data and graphics.

About keeping the translations... I'm assuming you're editing the rxdata files to translate? Maybe try instead of moving the original rgssad into the same folder, have the extracted data and graphic folders in with the game and temporarily move out the rgssad archive.

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Sorry, trying to understand here. You decrypted the archive and then edited some data files inside the backup folder? And you moved the original encrypted archive there? Or am I misunderstanding something? I have a decrypter from uuksu's GitHub, and can extract the same data and graphics.

About keeping the translations... I'm assuming you're editing the rxdata files to translate? Maybe try instead of moving the original rgssad into the same folder, have the extracted data and graphic folders in with the game and temporarily move out the rgssad archive.
For decryptor i use from Falo ( i also have uksuu haven't tried it yet )

So for editing context :
1. I create new rpg maker xp project ( fresh clean ) lets call it gameProject.
2. I decrypt RGSSAD Encrypted Archive from FantasM Folder.
3. I got 2 folder from decrypting that ( Data and Graphics )
4. I copy this 2 folder into my gameProject.
5. I do some edit on databse such adding new item or skill then make event to give player item / skill that i just made ( gameProject ). [ More note at the end of the post ]

6. After i finished from point 5, i copy 2 folder ( Data and Graphic ) from gameProject to FantasM folder so inside FantasM folder now there's 3 folder :
1. Audio( from the beginning after extract FantasM.zip files )
2. Data ( from gameProject )
3. Graphics ( from gameProject )

7. When i play the game inside FantasM Folder with RGSSAD Encrypted Archive still on the FantasM folder the game will use data and graphics from this rgssad encrypted archieve file , so to make the game use the Data and Graphics folder i just moved from gameProject, i move this RGSSAD Encrypted Archive somewhere else ( lets assume on other disk with folder named "Backup" )
8. When i use point 7 the game inside FantasM Folder is able to use Data and Graphics folder that i just moved from gameProject but the Translation is gone its turn into Japanese. ( I can get my custom skills and items i just made on gameProject )

Note for point 5 :
My System Locale is Japan, i set it via control panel > region > locale. So when i open gameProject with RPG Maker XP Editor, Map and Database name is written in Japanese ( before i change the system locale it was "???" ).

Glad to explain with picture on next post if needed.

Thank you for responding to my question.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2022
For decryptor i use from Falo ( i also have uksuu haven't tried it yet )

So for editing context :
1. I create new rpg maker xp project ( fresh clean ) lets call it gameProject.
2. I decrypt RGSSAD Encrypted Archive from FantasM Folder.
3. I got 2 folder from decrypting that ( Data and Graphics )
4. I copy this 2 folder into my gameProject.
5. I do some edit on databse such adding new item or skill then make event to give player item / skill that i just made ( gameProject ). [ More note at the end of the post ]

6. After i finished from point 5, i copy 2 folder ( Data and Graphic ) from gameProject to FantasM folder so inside FantasM folder now there's 3 folder :
1. Audio( from the beginning after extract FantasM.zip files )
2. Data ( from gameProject )
3. Graphics ( from gameProject )

7. When i play the game inside FantasM Folder with RGSSAD Encrypted Archive still on the FantasM folder the game will use data and graphics from this rgssad encrypted archieve file , so to make the game use the Data and Graphics folder i just moved from gameProject, i move this RGSSAD Encrypted Archive somewhere else ( lets assume on other disk with folder named "Backup" )
8. When i use point 7 the game inside FantasM Folder is able to use Data and Graphics folder that i just moved from gameProject but the Translation is gone its turn into Japanese. ( I can get my custom skills and items i just made on gameProject )

Note for point 5 :
My System Locale is Japan, i set it via control panel > region > locale. So when i open gameProject with RPG Maker XP Editor, Map and Database name is written in Japanese ( before i change the system locale it was "???" ).

Glad to explain with picture on next post if needed.

Thank you for responding to my question.
Ohhh, alright. So the translations don't apply without the encrypted archive then. Are the translations you have in any of the edited data files or are they from a program like maybe Translator++? I'm unsure, because if it's the latter it might be injecting into the archive to apply them.

11c

Jun 21, 2021
Sorry I forgot, pass = ggg

I've edited the post
Hi, will you update the link if there is a small update for this version?
also like the last post of the previous page said, this update added a new area to the manor accessible from the town and some new mobs, but no new bosses or new event

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Hi, will you update the link if there is a small update for this version?
also like the last post of the previous page said, this update added a new area to the manor accessible from the town and some new mobs, but no new bosses or new event
I've updated it this time for the bug fixes but I probably won't update it again

Reactions: 11c

Kai_Dev

Dec 28, 2019
Ohhh, alright. So the translations don't apply without the encrypted archive then. Are the translations you have in any of the edited data files or are they from a program like maybe Translator++? I'm unsure, because if it's the latter it might be injecting into the archive to apply them.
Turns out it was never translated in the first place, so im use mtool instead. My bad.

Problem solved thanks

11c

Jun 21, 2021
I've updated it this time for the bug fixes but I probably won't update it again
well lets hope this is the last big bug fixes for this version or I dont wanna have to wait another month if there are more bugs that affect the gameplay
anyway thank you for the update

Last edited:

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
Wait, so you already edited it, or one would have to take that save and then do the edit?
The thing I edited was my post. I made (or at least tried to make) it recognizeable that I have put in a newer version which also includes "well of purity" this time.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes