Ren'Py Doragon Boll: Hybrid Eroventures [v0.1.0] [Rice]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GonKappa

Apr 19, 2020
I believe that is intentional, it’s meant show ChiChi peaking into the room and seeing her on the bed. But not looking any further.
Oh, I wish he'd made a door to make it more obvious. Since this is a new game, I thought this could be a mistake.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 3793818

Overview:
In the 7th Universe, more specifically on earth, there is a hero from another planet: Son Gohan, the talented and compassionate Saiyan, faces a new and surprising adventure. After the Cell Games, Gohan decides to try new things other than battles and studies...But he discovers a new world that change the course of his life. This game combines action, romance, and adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-03
Release Date: 2024-07-03
Developer: DB Hybrid Erodventures / /
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English, Español
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 3793845 View attachment 3793850 View attachment 3793852 View attachment 3793853 View attachment 3793855
View attachment 3793858 View attachment 3793859 View attachment 3793860 View attachment 3793862 View attachment 3793863
Will there ever be preg/impregnation content?

SakuradaBP

Aug 25, 2021
Great game so far, good artstyle, the writing is surprisingly good, I like the use of the mint skinned woman because she actually has some relation with Gohan, I don't know how she is here and the game didn't explain it to me because she was supposed to be dead.
You're doing a great job so far, my only real complain would be that this is the initial release and you can already have sex with most of them, so there's not that much of a build up before the action, making me wonder what you'll do later, will you add more depth to them or add more females? Both options are fine

Edit: ya sospechaba que hablabas español por la calidad de ambos subtítulos en el juego pero apenas me di cuenta leyendo los comentarios jaja, buena suerte en este proyecto que tiene bastante potencial

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes