rioteer0

Apr 28, 2018
just redownloaded the game and open the game got same error again and i didn't modify anything.
I don't know what to say that line does not exist in the 0.307 I uploaded
View attachment 4057430
from what I can tell, the default line in .307 and .307c also throws this error; the code on line 245 and 246 for cum-coated panties is looking for panty.lewdness and panty.base_lewdness, when it should be looking for item.lewdness and item.base_lewdness. changing that line seems to remove the error and allow the item selection screen to show the compatibility changes as intended.

Reactions: BolHeX

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
from what I can tell, the default line in .307 and .307c also throws this error; the code on line 245 and 246 for cum-coated panties is looking for panty.lewdness and panty.base_lewdness, when it should be looking for item.lewdness and item.base_lewdness. changing that line seems to remove the error and allow the item selection screen to show the compatibility changes as intended.
You are right, it does seems to be an mistake on my part. The "panties.lewdness" not appearing anywhere threw me off, well that and me trying to work on visually showing "damaged" clothing.
1726940824064.png

I will post a fix in a moment.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Hi all,

I have created a clothing mod that adds around 250 pieces of new clothing. This includes lingerie sets, cheerleader sets, new types of clothing (casual skirts, leather skirts, sexy corsets, etc.). I have attempted to balance this better than the original clothing, whereas you are much more likely to see standard clothing in the beginning and clearly see the transition to more slutty clothing (aside from the bug where sometimes they come in nude early on, that's being worked on). Due to this, you can expect to see many cheerleading sets for example early on.

I have not added it to the spreadsheet yet, as there are still some questions on how some things are functioning and I am targeting 500 new pieces. There may be instances where clothing items do not match, but they aren't too often. BolHeX is helping me work though those, but it appears to be game code at the moment. Nonetheless, hopefully someone gets some enjoyment from this. Please provide any feedback and any errors/bugs you find.

Extract into the _mods folder for use.

Todo:
Reach the goal of 500 new images
Add more types of clothing
Create a few more sets of clothing
Polish up the tags to match better to videos

Known issues:
Sometimes girls come to class nude, but have the same gameplay as if they have the clothing on (I experience this about once per 15 classes or so)
Sometimes clothing does not match. For example front of the skirt to the back, or the cheerleading top to the skirt (I experience this about once per 10 classes or so)

None - please report them.

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I will be sure to add some explanation somewhere in one of the tutorials. But they are automatically added as the girls become more corrupted(base on corruption and affection) and serve 2 main purposes:
  1. Show players the girls "corruption" level
  2. Allow videos to be tagged with said corruption level
They do also provide small bonuses
View attachment 4057082

They are added when corruption + affection reach 40, 80, 120 respectively(with conservative being less than 40).
I knew the affect. I suspected that corruption was a part of it, but I had no idea affection mattered. I had guessed it was a matter of corruption and naturism.

Also, what are the "free use acceptance" points that girls need to become alumini? Are those explained in-game?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I knew the affect. I suspected that corruption was a part of it, but I had no idea affection mattered. I had guessed it was a matter of corruption and naturism.

Also, what are the "free use acceptance" points that girls need to become alumini? Are those explained in-game?
It is not, I am planning on a small 0.31 patch to address all this stuff(any maybe some tutorials for newer mechanics) so I am glad you are pointing this out for me.

It isn't explained but it basically the girls corruption and naturism vs her fear.
corruption * 0.6 + naturism * 0.4 - fear * 0.4 and is meant to represent how accepting of the free-use policy the girl has become.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Nice to know. I was wondering if it was something you had to talk the girl into when meeting her at home or something.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Ah. Thank you for pointing that out, it didnt click in my brain that this file was more than usable tags. Already offers exactly what i was thinking of
To avoid making your changes being overwritten by hotfixes I do suggest making changes in a new .rpy file and make it a mod. I attached an example for you.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
With the hotfix, i don't reproduce the bug.
Sorry, I thinked the game I downloded was with the fix already.
Glad it is fixed, and unfortunately not. Hotfixes are released too fast for that. I would rather the inconvenience of needing to download a small patch that wait 1 month for the next release.

EDIT:
davemanster put so much pressure on me by him posting his clothing mod I had to work on and fix the clothing image issues...

Just joking but 0.307e has been released which should solve both of the issues mentioned in his post. It will require outfits to be regenerated so it will only take effect the next in game day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: davemanster

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Running this game with Joiplay causes some UI issues

If you try to try out the photo content, there is a start button near the skip button in the menu bar below, so if you touch it, the skip button will work

Since the search box was added, there is no close button, so there is an issue where the keyboard keeps appearing as you can see, but there are also UI letters in the menu that overlap as in the image, haha.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Running this game with Joiplay causes some UI issues

If you try to try out the photo content, there is a start button near the skip button in the menu bar below, so if you touch it, the skip button will work

Since the search box was added, there is no close button, so there is an issue where the keyboard keeps appearing as you can see, but there are also UI letters in the menu that overlap as in the image, haha.
While not officially supported I did try make the UI better for mobile. I will look into these and post some fixes.

EDIT: Here you go, looks a bit better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperNovAA

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Glad it is fixed, and unfortunately not. Hotfixes are released too fast for that. I would rather the inconvenience of needing to download a small patch that wait 1 month for the next release.

EDIT:
davemanster put so much pressure on me by him posting his clothing mod I had to work on and fix the clothing image issues...

Just joking but 0.307e has been released which should solve both of the issues mentioned in his post. It will require outfits to be regenerated so it will only take effect the next in game day.
Rockstar!

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Do i have to redownload then game all over again everytime it's updated or are there seperate patch downloads?
For major update like 0.25 to 0.3 you need to redownload. are small updates that you will need to download and install separately. These should be extracted to where the game exe is found on Windows/Linux or "CorruptedAcademy.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" on Mac.

Reactions: Deligath

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
BolHeX just an "inconvenient" bug - even fully corrupted whore mothers never get the Cum Slut trait over several in-game weeks - just the Anal trait, quite strange... since it works flawlessly with their daughters
:unsure:

uncool_guy

Sep 4, 2024
I see that there are some of the same actresses in the mods. Do i need to avoid combining those mods?
You should be able to combine them, just make sure you don't have duplicates of the girl_config or mother_config files. After that pretty much everything can be combined as long as they dont have the same name/are in the same folder.

What i've been doing is installing one mod, then looking through the folders of the second and copy+pasting the stuff I want in the game.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes