davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Doing a few last minute things. After then its building the game and uploading it. Just keep in mind as part of the Patreon supporter benefits they get early access(which doubles as bug testing).

I do expect to get it out to them sometime today.
When would it release for free?
I am just finishing up mod additions also

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
When would it release for free?
I am just finishing up mod additions also
Early access is a minimum of 1 week. If there are bugs that I can't fix in that week it could be delayed.

I do also want to make some tutorials for the features from 0.25 and 0.3 to help with the user experience but it is not of vital importance.

Reactions: Lechers

Lechers

May 3, 2023
Early access is a minimum of 1 week. If there are bugs that I can't fix in that week it could be delayed.

I do also want to make some tutorials for the features from 0.25 and 0.3 to help with the user experience but it is not of vital importance.
Nice looking forward to it. Just subbed. I'll get those mods updated and reuploaded.

fesafgrsewghjkkt

Sep 8, 2024
Sorry to hear that, do you know what you were doing when the crash happened? There seems to be an elusive one that a couple users have reported when stripping girls to their underwear/naked, which doesn't give an error.
I just had a regular day: exam then talked to moms. I can't remember the exact actions, maybe you can find them in that save. Then when I had nothing left to do I clicked the bed and the game freeze, I even tried to skip time but it still freeses after the game automatically sends you to bed

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Crashes for me also. Just as you describe, no logs. Windows just logs it as an unknown hang which isnt helpful.
Sorry - I wont be much help other than confirming the same thing happens to me.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Sorry to hear that, do you know what you were doing when the crash happened? There seems to be an elusive one that a couple users have reported when stripping girls to their underwear/naked, which doesn't give an error.
I just had a regular day: exam then talked to moms. I can't remember the exact actions, maybe you can find them in that save. Then when I had nothing left to do I clicked the bed and the game freeze, I even tried to skip time but it still freeses after the game automatically sends you to bed
Thanks for the save, it also crashes for me so I am going to debug it.

EDIT:
Were you using any mods? It seems to have been caused by not having enough girls(aka game over) but if you were using modded girls you might have had more.

EDIT2:
I attached a possible fix if this was indeed the problem.

EDIT3:
I am having some issues getting the update save compatible with 0.25 saves, mainly because of changes to clothing. I am going to have to delay the update until tomorrow so I can fix it after work. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

fesafgrsewghjkkt

Sep 8, 2024
Thanks for the save, it also crashes for me so I am going to debug it.

EDIT:
Were you using any mods? It seems to have been caused by not having enough girls(aka game over) but if you were using modded girls you might have had more.

I did not use any mods at all for both saves, did not cheat either (except for those 'settings' parameteres)

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I did not use any mods at all for both saves, did not cheat either (except for those 'settings' parameteres)
Did the above attached hotfix fix your issue? It stopped the crashing for me. It seems it was likely caused by an infinite loop of trying to generate girls for class when there weren't enough to fill it.

I moved the failure state of not having enough girls above the loop and it fixed it.

EDIT:
Version 0.3 is being uploaded for supporters, bare with my slow internet. Don't feel like you are missing out on anything as these early access builds are always very buggy :X

EDIT2:
Version 0.3 has been released for supporters, the public release will follow in about a week or so depending how buggy it is.

Last edited:

fesafgrsewghjkkt

Sep 8, 2024
Did the above attached hotfix fix your issue? It stopped the crashing for me. It seems it was likely caused by an infinite loop of trying to generate girls for class when there weren't enough to fill it.

I moved the failure state of not having enough girls above the loop and it fixed it.
Well I guess it fixed the bug that froze the game completely, but I still cannot continue cuz I can't get enough girls so that save is finished (unless I cheat it somehow)
The worst problem is those unloggable random crashes hopefully you can fix them in the next update along with unavailability of cum on thighs/ on tits actions
Also, I think those crashes has smth to do with video bits, like maybe reducing webm
set size and I noticed that it crashes the most when you ask girl to strip when you come in her room after exam or when you're 'having fun' with either girl or her mom and I guess it almost never crashes during the exam.

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
0.3 content is kind of quality of life stuff. Do you plan on making endings?
In a few updates yes.

0.31 is going to be some clean up and tutorial/user experience/technical debt stuff since a lot of mechanics are poorly explained or not at all and it makes the game hard to get into.
0.35 is going the be a rework of the exam intro, gameplay and outro.
0.4 is going to have some story reworks and this is where I want to try tie in some endings and the NewGame+ feature, giving it more of a gameplay/story reason that just existing to allow users to skip the early grind.

fesafgrsewghjkkt

Sep 8, 2024
Also right now you can do certain action only when the girl in a vulnurable state, but it's only available for new girls that are very likely to leave the classroom so you might wanna remove the state condition from those actions or change conditions of achieving that state for whores

Reactions: BolHeX

pastmajor17

Sep 22, 2022
In a few updates yes.

0.31 is going to be some clean up and tutorial/user experience/technical debt stuff since a lot of mechanics are poorly explained or not at all and it makes the game hard to get into.
0.35 is going the be a rework of the exam intro, gameplay and outro.
0.4 is going to have some story reworks and this is where I want to try tie in some endings and the NewGame+ feature, giving it more of a gameplay/story reason that just existing to allow users to skip the early grind.
Hello when will you release the game publicly

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Hello when will you release the game publicly
1726497974674.png
Was hoping for tomorrow but my laptop died on saturday and I am waiting for a new one to be delivered so I can work on the patch.

There are currently 2 big blockers that are preventing release so if I can't fix them by tomorrow it might be delayed.
1726497958277.png

Last edited:
Reactions: pastmajor17

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I can finally get back to work on finding this damn duplication bug. I don't expect a public release today though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see I have quite a few little things I need to resolve for the public release, so this early access cycle might be a few days longer than the 1 week minimum.

EDIT: Holy fuck after days of trying to find the root cause of duplication bug I finally found it...

It was all caused by when checking average stats and including alumni it would "extend" the list and add the alumni to the girls list.
This was all caused because I forgot to copy the original list...
The fix was all_girls = self.girl_manager.get_students() -> all_girls = self.girl_manager.get_students().copy()

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes