bismism

Sep 4, 2017
I'm frankly curious why they images and core html aren't bundled together in the first place???
Like, that seems like it should be fairly easy to accomplish looking at the size of each download. Feels like a strange and unnecessary extra step. Is it an issue regarding upload for the dev or what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Corrulla-0.0.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Is it the premise of this game that the MC wants to crossdress? You have the possibility of looking as feminine as you want by collecting and wearing feminine clothing, but why would the MC want that?

It would be cool if the story offered you a reason to do it.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I'll wait until several updates before I try this again. Not much here yet at all.
The game has a good base for sandboxing. Unfortunately, the story arcs are still not very developed.

Also seems like some of the lewd content depends on you doing silly things, like purposefully failing your payments, or being a perv on the job. Would be great to have a thread to follow. There's a story initially, but then as you settle into a routine, you don't have a sense of where you're going.

But I've had some expectations about this one, sounds like a lot of potential is just waiting to be tapped into.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes