Ecalpon

Nov 9, 2018
With a bit of luck, I should have something ready by some time next week. I hope
Just a quick update, I working on the last few files and I'm waiting on an update from Smirniy, with some changes he has made. So if everything goes right and I get the update in time, I'm still looking at having something ready later this week, if not I will do my best to have everything ready for early next week.

Ecalpon

Nov 9, 2018
Just a quick update, I working on the last few files and I'm waiting on an update from Smirniy, with some changes he has made. So if everything goes right and I get the update in time, I'm still looking at having something ready later this week, if not I will do my best to have everything ready for early next week.
WOW!! I got handed a massive update from Smirniy and it's slow going. So it's with regret that I have to inform you, there is no way I will have the update translated and Smirniy checks and approves it in time for a release this week. I know it sucks, but after 6 weeks of working with this code, I need at least a few days break. All I can promise you is that "it's close" so don't give up on me, or the game. You will get an English version ASAP. "Sorry" I don't have better news...

Heruku

Jun 8, 2021
WOW!! I got handed a massive update from Smirniy and it's slow going. So it's with regret that I have to inform you, there is no way I will have the update translated and Smirniy checks and approves it in time for a release this week. I know it sucks, but after 6 weeks of working with this code, I need at least a few days break. All I can promise you is that "it's close" so don't give up on me, or the game. You will get an English version ASAP. "Sorry" I don't have better news...
Where and how can we download it

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes