bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Are all of the scenes game over rape?
most are battle rape, only 5 scenes are not battle rape or gameover rape

just saying, we have a succubus in the team and no scene for her? The only handjob can only view in story only and the best she can do to the mc is kissing

Last edited:

Brunga

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the orange merchant after you get his first scene he disappeared after it and I can't find him anywhere in the town

Ayanokoji4

Oct 13, 2023
The game doesn’t work, there’s just a black screen at startup and it continues on forever, what should I do?

ViviWraith

Aug 5, 2017
Really had doubts about this at the beginning. The ammount of pointless text you have to skip is indeed insanse, but damn once you get to the juicy parts (y) Glad I kept holding on that ctrl XD

noice.PNG

ps.: This scene also gave me nice 2B vibes :p

Reactions: Anon_357

the_rapture

Nov 30, 2019
almost alt f4ed like 45 minutes into the 80+ minute long UNSKIPPABLE intro, bad enough I had to come here to leave my comment before playing the rest of the game, hope the actual game I waited forever to play is decent.

Edit: The art and animations are good, HOWEVER , the constant cutscenes for every time you want to leave or go to a new area, requiring ameria to heal you after e v e r y boss even if you won, heck when you finally are allowed to save the game, your character repeats some stupid phrase of like, thank you for this book, every single time you do a save. Again, I love the art, but very VERY poor choices for game design, not everyone wants to read your "hard worked story" some of us are here to actually enjoy the 'content'. So glad I didnt buy this game. for a player like me that hates reading and interactive visual novels not actually marked as such, not my type of game.

Last edited:

Ayanokoji4

Oct 13, 2023
У меня та же проблема... только у меня и у тебя, я полагаю.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
I completed the game through joyplay, if you also use this emulator, then you need to find a file called patches.json, Without this, the game files with the translation of the author of the post do not work, unfortunately I have already deleted the game along with the file

Reactions: eyyyy1

Nichizo

May 23, 2023
my game just doesn't open, just stay in this screen for some time and closes. Anyone knows how to fix it?
1725768742881.png

gboigae

Jul 9, 2024
You're probably too low level - this is one of those games that expect you to grind for a bit and not just rush through content.
I had the same problem and then went grinding and it all made sense when a skill that hits all enemies was unlocked.

I've attached a couple of save files:
- 100 is right before the boss with enough level to kill them.
- 99 Is right after the fight if you don't care about the dialogue after it.

I don't know if the global file is needed, but I'll include it either way.

---------------------

I just noticed that you defeated the boss - I could swear I saw a comment about somebody struggling with that boss. lol
I'll reply in a few minutes once I'm out of the cave.

Ok, edit: The water is drained, you can get to a new area through that path.
where to go after this?

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes