Seeking Looking for female protagonist games where you get corrupted OR male protagonist that goes through transition to female

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Title says all, i am looking for games where you're a girl and get corrupted/used, or you're a guy who gets feminine,
I really enjoyed "You throw like a girl" if that helps, i liked that mtf transition stuff.. Can anyone recommend games like that?

thanks in advance >.<

Reactions: slutwink

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well there's an asston of female-MC games with corruption, you can browse them here. As for male-MC TF and corruption games (without sissy), well there's Netoria and Unyielding. They're harder to find because there's no gender-bender tag.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Title says all, i am looking for games where you're a girl and get corrupted/used, or you're a guy who gets feminine,
I really enjoyed "You throw like a girl" if that helps, i liked that mtf transition stuff.. Can anyone recommend games like that?

thanks in advance >.<
My game kinda seems to fit.
The real corruption and feminization are about to happen in the next updates though.
Don't get irritated by the tags, a lot of them are optional.
Go check it out if you like.

Jamie

maxie69

Sep 21, 2024
try Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens (v19 and v22 are like two diff game), Secretary, The Making of a Slut and Surrendering to my crush

Jan 28, 2018
Take a look at this rule 63/MtF/Genderbend thread. You can also look at which is a collection of transformation games including MtF,Sissification,Feminization,Bimbofication,Slowburn stuff though a lot of it are either ongoing or incomplete/abandoned but there are still a lot of games there.

maxie69

Sep 21, 2024
Take a look at this rule 63/MtF/Genderbend thread. You can also look at which is a collection of transformation games including MtF,Sissification,Feminization,Bimbofication,Slowburn stuff though a lot of it are either ongoing or incomplete/abandoned but there are still a lot of games there.
it's a nice list but yk slow transformation are the best, one where we start off with "waking up as a woman" always feels like normal game with female protag

Jan 28, 2018
it's a nice list but yk slow transformation are the best, one where we start off with "waking up as a woman" always feels like normal game with female protag
Yeah, hard to find those actually. A lot of it instantly turns their MC to a woman but their mind still isn't which to me is fine but I do still have some although they are ongoing. Don't expect some sex scenes yet, these games focus more in the story.

. MC and one of his companion was on a mission to kill someone trying to abuse powerful artifacts. They failed to kill him, got heavily wounded but managed to prevent the worst case scenario. MC feels slightly different after then his companion instantly turned in to a woman. Turns out MC absorbed the power of the artifact and can grant the deepest wishes of someone's soul (MCs companion wished to be a woman). Double turns out, it also affects MC and slowly transforms him too. Transformation is inevitable but you can change the reaction of whether MC likes the change, passive about it, or be repulsed by it. Dev also mentioned they are using AI but not fully as they take parts from it and stitch it together using photoshop.

. MC and his friends tries out a new VR technology. Friend wants MCs avatar to be a woman, denies it, tries to play it cool but accepted it in the end. After they are done with the VR, MC notices some slight changes happening to his body. Same as the first game, either accept the changes or not.

maxie69

Sep 21, 2024
Yeah, hard to find those actually. A lot of it instantly turns their MC to a woman but their mind still isn't which to me is fine but I do still have some although they are ongoing. Don't expect some sex scenes yet, these games focus more in the story.

. MC and one of his companion was on a mission to kill someone trying to abuse powerful artifacts. They failed to kill him, got heavily wounded but managed to prevent the worst case scenario. MC feels slightly different after then his companion instantly turned in to a woman. Turns out MC absorbed the power of the artifact and can grant the deepest wishes of someone's soul (MCs companion wished to be a woman). Double turns out, it also affects MC and slowly transforms him too. Transformation is inevitable but you can change the reaction of whether MC likes the change, passive about it, or be repulsed by it. Dev also mentioned they are using AI but not fully as they take parts from it and stitch it together using photoshop.

. MC and his friends tries out a new VR technology. Friend wants MCs avatar to be a woman, denies it, tries to play it cool but accepted it in the end. After they are done with the VR, MC notices some slight changes happening to his body. Same as the first game, either accept the changes or not.
thanks again, i have played transportal before and will try swords and soul, rn I'm playing "desire guardian" which is a great mtf game, i like ur list but ig for me im more into those sissification and crossdressing games but they are rare to find, played most of them

Last edited: