[R>Programmer] Share 2d Artist Looking for a Programmer to work together on a Hentai game

CookieH7

Jul 4, 2024
Project: Red Burgerz

The game i'm working on is about making burgers, something like Papa's games if you ever seen those.

Since i used to play a lot of flash games back in a day i really want to have something like that going on, but with a bit more depth to it to atleast make it feel closer to a full game.
So on top of making burgers there will also be a story, which of course will include some naughty action *wink* *wink* since its good for your soul.

All that is set in the sci fi / fantasy universe with slightly dorky story (i guess idk)

- Hentai -

Game has / will have:
- Sharing (NTS)
- (potentially) Futa on Female / Futa on Futa

Game will never have anything like:
- Male on Male
- Futa on Male

So i hope you're ok with all that

- Art -

I've been working on it for around half a year now, so i have some portion of character concepts being taken care of. (just a few from what i have)

f5Zk11.png

Currently i'm working on Hentai animations for the 1st chapter of the game and after thats done i plan on making all the needed assets for it
Art takes time, so it'll take a hot minute to finish all of the above, hope you understand

- Story -

I already have an outline, so i kinda know whats going to happen even though its still sketchy and needs lots of work.

I already finished chapter 1 story wise (dialogue and everything)
And even though i'm working on ch 2, i think we will focus on finishing 1st chapter and only after that we'll see if we will continue working on the rest of it

- Coding wise -

Since i spend most of my time on art, i can hardly get any coding done, thats why i wanna find someone who would be interested in working on this game with me.
i don't really care which engine is going to be used as long as the game can be done with it.

Core game should have / Job Description:

- support for live 2d models / animations (for interactable Hentai scenes / animated character portraits)

- have visual novel elements (i think its the best way to tell this story)

- burger making gameplay

About me / Developer:

I'm Cookie and i've been an artist for almost 5 years now.

0 prior exp in making games

Looking for:

Programmer
with:

- Communication skills - lets keep in touch with each other
if you say in a week you will finish a certain feature, then i expect to hear from you on the progress after that time passes, even if you didn't finish it
i don't mind if you won't have much time to work on the game, lets just not leave each other in the dark

- I only need someone who can take care of coding part of things BUT if you can manage something else as well that would be a huge +

Work commitment:

- Long term
lets try to finish 1st chapter of the game and see if we can work together first, though

Employment Type:

- Revenue Share - we'll negotiate details later
(If game brings any money)

Preferred method of contact:

if you're interested
and want to learn more, you can find me on
discord - cokieh

Additional comments:

If you will have any suggestions / changes for the game - i'm open to hear your opinion on the matter

Reactions: wicked-green-eyes